We’re searching for a responsible, reliable bell attendant to ensure our guests have an incredible stay at our hotel. You’ll be responsible for greeting guests upon their arrival and departure, helping guests with luggage, assisting the front desk staff, and responding to guest requests as needed. If you’re a hard worker who loves helping people, start your application today!
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the bell desk
- Carry luggage for guests from their vehicle up to their room in a safe and professional way
- Ensure no guest is left unattended by supporting the front desk staff with check-in and service requests
- Answer guest requests and assist with other duties as assigned such as bringing up room service, delivering mail and dry cleaning, and checking luggage for storage
- Greet guests when they arrive and leave the hotel
- Ability to lift over 25 pounds and stand for long periods
- At least 1 year of previous experience in hospitality as a bell attendant, concierge, or similar customer service position
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent GED
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
- Must have a flexible schedule with availability to work weekends and holidays
About Marriott Schaumburg
Marriott Schaumburg is located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago and boasts easy access to the highway for quick drives to downtown Chicago or O'Hare International Airport. Discover the shops at Woodfield Mall or LegoLand, both one mile from our hotel. After a productive day at Schaumburg Convention Center, unwind at TopGolf Chicago or continue your work at our hotel.