Comfort Inn DFW North
The Shuttle driver is to provide friendly and efficient shuttle service to all guest, carefully handle guest luggage and ensure shuttle vans are clean. Applicants should have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record, and a commitment to customer satisfaction. We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Communicate with clients in a polite and professional manner to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Adhere to predetermined routes, schedules, and local traffic laws to ensure safe and efficient delivery
- Make delivery reports as needed
- Offers guests assistance whenever possible.
- Responsible for resolving escalated customer relations issues.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services.
- Must respond to and follow-up on all guest requests to ensure customers are satisfied with the hotel’s services and accommodations.
- Responsible for positively representing and promoting the property.
- Ensures systems and procedures are in place and followed for guest safety and security.
Other Duties as Assigned
- Ensures that the lobby, shuttles, and front desk area is clean, organized, visually appealing, and well stocked with all necessary supplies.
- Properly compiles, completes, and distributes reports to all management and relevant staff.
- Reports any maintenance, security, or safety issues to the appropriate staff.
- Delivery driver or related job experience preferred
- Must have graduated high school or received equivalency
- Commercial driver’s license (CDL) preferred
- Lift at minimum 25 pounds
- Valid U.S. driver’s license in your state and clean driving record required
About Comfort Inn DFW North
Magnolia Hospitality Group was formed in 2007. The portfolio includes numerous brands including Choice, Hilton, Marriott, IHG, and Wyndham hotels.
At Magnolia Hospitality Group we strive for excellence, satisfaction, and believe in core values.
What sets us apart from others is our focused commitment to excellence and attention to detail.