This position is responsible for providing complimentary shuttle transportation for hotel guests in accordance with Company standards for guest satisfaction and safety and security.
- Transport guests to and from the hotel using the designated shuttle/van.
- Assist guests by lifting and carrying guest baggage on and off the shuttle van as needed.
- Provide information and respond to guest inquiries regarding hotel services, attractions, directions, etc. in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
- Report any needed repairs and/or service of the shuttle/van.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Respond to guest needs, special requests, and complaints as needed.
- Smile, acknowledge, and greet guests.
- Be available to work a flexible schedule.
- Utilize effective written and verbal communication skills to interact with other departments.
Safety and Security
- Perform work duties in accordance with Company safety and security policies and procedures, as well as in accordance with posted OSHA, HazCom, and Blood Borne Pathogen regulations and applicable state and local regulations.
- Report and store lost-and-found items in accordance with hotel procedures.
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods, often for a minimum of 2 hours at a time.
- Must be able to maneuver into and out of the shuttle/van and through the front office area.
- Must be able to repetitively lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist, and grip items on a regular basis.
- Must be able to adjust to changing priorities.
- Must display very good organization and time management skills.
- Ability to operate company issued hand-held electronic devices such as tablets as required for business purposes.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with different types of personalities.
- Must have sound judgment and discretional skills and be able to work with little supervision.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and possess a clean driving record and a valid, current, and non-probationary driver’s license from the state in which the property is located.
- Obtain any locally required certifications.
$10 - $12 hourly
About Sequoia Hospitality
At Sequoia Hospitality, we believe our employees are our most precious asset and the foundation of our past and future successes. We are a growing company with a focus on Select Service, Franchised properties located in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Our employees become an extension of our family and we make every effort to provide the tools, training, and experience to help them grow in the hospitality industry.