The Rushmore Hotel
We're looking for someone motivated with outstanding communication and customer service skills to be our next hotel shift manager. Working alongside other hotel staff, you'll be in charge of inspecting hotel floors & rooms during housekeeping shifts. As the hotel shift manager, you'll also be responsible for greeting and serving customers, dealing with client complaints, and complying with all safety rules. If you bring excellent organizational and team management skills as well as hospitality experience, apply now!
- Manage, direct, and ensure high guest satisfaction in the delivery of all services
- Help guests with their concerns in a quick, efficient, and friendly manner
- Delegate activities to employees and make sure they are executed efficiently and successfully
- Create performance goals with your team and help them strive to achieve them
- Have superb communication skills, organizational skills, and problem-solving skills
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required, with a bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, strongly desired
- Previous hospitality experience with the ability to perform any job in the hotel
$15 - $16 hourly
About The Rushmore Hotel
On the corner of Mt. Rushmore Road and Main Street in downtown Rapid City, SD. A hotel for travelers who value their time after work. Our property is preferred by business travelers, tour groups, and lifestyle adventurers.