We're on the lookout for a Director of Sales committed to helping our busy hotel meet its sales goals. You will be responsible for designing our sales strategy and revenue targets, training and evaluating our sales personnel, and ensuring that we generate new and recurring business through various areas of revenue. Our ideal applicant is a leader, innovator, and hard worker with 5+ years of sales experience. If you are looking to drive revenue for a top-notch hotel, apply today!
- Design a strategy to meet hotel financial goals, create marketing deliverables, and develop an annual sales forecast by analyzing market data
- Implement a strategic plan that aligns with revenue management and hotel objectives to assist the sales staff in meeting and exceeding room booking goals
- Generate new revenue by using a targeted outbound sales strategy that includes personal calls in your network, phone solicitation to local professionals, travel agencies, and other groups or corporations
- Report on sales activities for the previous and future weeks in meetings with department leaders, and prepare a monthly expense report for all hotel sales-related expenditures
- Formulate sales strategies that sustain high levels of occupancy and profitability in collaboration with department managers and their goals
- Knowledge of computer-based software such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent leadership skills, analytical skills, and communication skills
- Demonstrates a proven track record of success in sales through lead-generation and closing
- Prior sales experience in a hotel is required.
HHM is an award-winning hotel management and investment company that operates over 200 full-service and select-service hotels with 10,000 associates in markets across the country. HHM is a leading manager of Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt brands, and also operates over 30 independent luxury and lifestyle hotels. The highly experienced and stable operating team is known for being nimble, accountable, and passionate in how they drive market-leading results for owners and best-in-class experiences for associates and guests.