DoubleTree by Hilton Harrisonburg
We're searching for a director of sales who is motivated to help our busy hotel meet its sales targets. You will be in charge of developing our sales strategy and revenue objectives, training and assessing our sales employees, and ensuring that we create new and recurring business across various hotel sectors. Our ideal applicant is a sales professional with 5+ years of experience, a leader, a problem-solver, and a team player. Apply now if you want to advance your sales career in the hospitality industry!
- Implement a strategic plan that aligns with revenue management and hotel objectives to assist the sales staff in meeting and exceeding room booking goals
- Solicit new guests with targeted outbound sales initiatives, such as personal calls to your network and phone solicitations to local professionals, travel agencies, and other groups that will generate new revenue
- Evaluate information gathered from market data and create a plan to meet design marketing deliverables, hotel financial goals, and create an annual sales forecast
- Develop and implement sales strategies that maintain high levels of occupancy and profitability through coordination with department managers
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) and a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required
- Must be able to use basic computer software including Microsoft Office
- Prior experience of 5+ years as a sales professional in a related field is required
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills, and leadership skills
- Demonstrates a proven track record of success in sales through lead-generation and closing
About DoubleTree by Hilton Harrisonburg
The Doubletree by Hilton Harrisonburg is a full-service hotel and a well-established market leader in the area. We offer room for growth and development, as well as an inclusive working environment. Our mission is to provide both guests and associates with an outstanding experience.