We're on the lookout for a director of sales committed to helping our busy hotel meet its sales goals. You will be responsible for designing our sales strategy and revenue targets, training and evaluating our sales personnel, and ensuring that we generate new and recurring business through various areas of revenue. Our ideal applicant is a leader, innovator, and hard worker with 5+ years of sales experience. If you are looking to drive revenue for a top-notch hotel, apply today!
- Formulate sales strategies that sustain high levels of occupancy and profitability in collaboration with department managers and their goals
- Analyze market data and use it to develop methods for meeting financial targets, designing marketing plan deliverables, and developing an annual sales forecast
- Create methods to help the sales team reach and surpass monthly room booking targets that are in line with the hotel's overall revenue management goals
- Report on sales activities for the previous and future weeks in meetings with department leaders, and prepare a monthly expense report for all hotel sales-related expenditures
- Boost revenue and increase new guest visits through strategic outbound sales efforts that may include phone solicitation to local professionals, corporations, and members of your personal network
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills, and leadership skills
- Must be able to use basic computer software including Microsoft Office
- Must have a high school diploma or GED and a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Prior experience in the hospitality field is a plus
- Prior experience of 5+ years as a sales professional in a related field is required
About Neema Hospitality
Neema Hospitality has become a leader in the industry with a focus on serving our guests and building strong, loyal hotel management teams dedicated to continuous process improvements and the growth of the company.
With multiple Gold Award Winning Properties and an Inn of the Year through Choice Hotels, and multiple Quality Excellence and Torchbearer Awards through IHG, Neema Hospitality continues to show our dedication to excellence and continued focus on remaining a leader in hospitality services.
With over 30 years of experience, Neema Hospitality continues to grow, partner, and create long-standing, fruitful relationships by developing its leaders and employees and focusing on the needs of our guests.