DoubleTree by Hilton Chico
We’re hiring housekeeping rooms inspectors to provide excellent support and oversight to the room attendants and customer service to our hotel guests. You’ll be responsible for inspecting rooms to ensure standards and compliance are maintained. You will be directly working with the housekeeping staff, ensuring team members perform their job duties to our high standards, and keeping the housekeeping department well-stocked with cleaning supplies. Applicants should have hospitality experience, enjoy their work, and demonstrate a commitment to meeting and exceeding guest expectations. Previous experience in a supervisory role is required. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Arrange for cleaning equipment repairs as needed and keep all other equipment in good working condition
- Keep a record of areas cleaned by room attendants and make a note of any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests
- Lead, hire, and train hotel housekeeping staff to adhere to our high standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Order cleaning supplies as needed, control inventory and manage the department budget
- Monitor all the daily operations of the housekeeping department, including the cleanliness of all guest rooms and public areas daily
- Inspect guest rooms to ensure compliance with company and brand standards.
- Detail guest rooms as necessary.
- Training rooms attendants to ensure efficiency.
- At least 2+ years experience in hospitality or guest services
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in housekeeping management as an executive housekeeper, housekeeping director, or other similar position
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent (GED)
- Extensive knowledge of environmental services (EVS), including detailed cleaning processes and a wide range of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Must possess excellent leadership, organizing, and customer service skills
About DoubleTree by Hilton Chico
Located in downtown Chico, we are an award-winning upper-upscale Hilton branded hotel, operating the Sycamore Tap & Table. We embrace our demanding guests and strive to exceed their expectations with every visit. Please apply with confidence, we are willing to train, as long as you are willing to learn.