LaQuinta Inn & Suites Florence Cincinnati Airport
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspect the cleaning of guest rooms to achieve a high level of cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
- Work with and train room attendants to ensure daily tasks are completed timely and accurately.
- Inspect housekeeping carts and closets to ensure that they are properly stocked.
- Ensure Loyalty Program Members' rooms are ready and inspected prior to check-in time and ensure proper amenities are delivered.
- Work with house porters to maintain the cleanliness of glass doors and windows through the assigned building
- Ensure cleanliness of all trash chute rooms by delegating daily assigned work to the house porter.
- Maintain cleanliness of hotel hallways, stairwells, and elevators (vacuum/carpet exaction).
- Support room attendants by cleaning and stripping guest rooms as needed
- Communicate with the Front Office staff of any housekeeping delays or issues and make necessary changes to room status.
- Fill out work order tickets as needed and ensure unacceptable rooms are not released back to inventory until items are addressed
- Perform open and closing procedures for the Housekeeping department in the absence of the Executive Housekeeper and/or Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Provides support to Executive Housekeeper in the delivery of incentives and programs that promote positive associate relations.
- Provides support to Executive Housekeeper to ensure that guest satisfaction scores meet or exceed brand benchmarks.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Training of new associates
- Inspecting Rooms.
- Walking Departures.
- Make sure the quality of the rooms is according to standards.
- Turn every single room at the end of the day
- Communicate with Housekeeping and Front desk
- Communicate with General Manager
- Assist housekeeping team with stripping rooms
- Make sure the Laundry is running good during all-day
- Education/Experience: Six months of relevant related experience or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have weekend ability
- Have a positive attitude
- Bilingual is a plus
$14 - $14.25 hourly
About LaQuinta Inn & Suites Florence Cincinnati Airport
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.