Quality Inn Pelham
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
$10 - $12 hourly
About Quality Inn Pelham
We at Quality Inn , Pelham provide peace of mind, security and relaxation to our customers.
Provide a fair, safe and stable job to our associates. Treat our associates with Respect and Dignity.
Provide a Clean and Safe Environment and make OUR World a Better Place.