Hilton Atlanta Perimater
We're looking for a courteous, detail-oriented maintenance engineer to provide our guests with a five-star experience. You'll be in charge of overseeing the property’s overall upkeep and carrying out routine processes to make it fully functioning, pleasurable, and safe. Candidates for this position must be active, imaginative, and consistent in their commitment to assist our guests. If this describes you, we'd want to hear from you. If you’re a problem solver ready for a career in the hospitality field, apply today!
- Create an available channel of communication between you and other staff, including managers and department heads
- Maintain all of the hotel's equipment and preventative maintenance plans
- Remain on-call in case of emergencies by keeping a phone on hand
- Handle maintenance issues as quickly as possible to assure guest satisfaction
- Adhere to all engineering safety norms and procedures
- Stellar communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are needed
- The ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. or more is required
- 2-4 years of maintenance experience is required for this role
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent GED
$18 to $20 per hour based on experience
About Hilton Atlanta Perimater
Next to the Highway 19/I-285 intersection, our stylish suites are at the heart of the Perimeter Center business district. We're less than a mile from Dunwoody Metro Station, linking to downtown Atlanta, and Perimeter Mall is 10 minutes away via free shuttle – covering a three-mile radius.