Crowne Plaza Knoxville
Do you love helping people? We’re looking for a reliable, enthusiastic bell attendant to become our newest team member and help our guests have a great stay with us. You’ll meet and greet guests when they arrive and leave, bring luggage to guest rooms, support the front desk staff, and assist guests as needed to ensure that when they leave, they’re already looking forward to their next stay. Applicants should be hard-working, dependable, and display a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Keep the bell desk neat and tidy at all times
- Answer guest requests and assist with other duties as assigned such as bringing up room service, delivering mail and dry cleaning, and checking luggage for storage
- Help the front desk staff with check-in and guest requests
- Welcome guests upon their arrival to the hotel and see them off upon departure
- Carry luggage for guests from their vehicle up to their room in a safe and professional way
- Applicants must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- 1 year of previous experience as a bell attendant, concierge, or similar position in customer service
- Flexible work schedule with availability to work on weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift over 25 pounds and stand for long periods
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent certification such as a GED
$12.50 - $13 hourly
About Crowne Plaza Knoxville
Knoxville's Premier Hotel. The Crowne Plaza Knoxville has consistently ranked in the top 10 of all Crowne Plazas in the Americas. Our newly renovated hotel boasts 195 well-appointed rooms and 15,000 sq ft of meeting space. We offer top amenities including our renowned Mahogany's Restaurant, The Library Bar, On and Off-Site Catering, and a two-story fitness facility. With our central location, our guests are only steps away from all that Downtown Knoxville has to offer.