LA QUINTA ALTOONA
Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Ensure a pleasant and tidy Front Lobby.
- Catch up on any leftover laundry.
- Set up breakfast and coffee for the morning rush.
- Proficiency with computers is required; experience with reservation and accounting software is desired
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- Some college is preferred but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
About LA QUINTA ALTOONA
This hotel is less than 3 years old and was built with a modern, whimsical design with beautiful guest rooms. It has all the rewards at the end of the day for a job well done. We have a wonderful staff that cares about their work and it shows with each happy guest.