Quality Inn Fort Wayne
We're looking for an experienced operations manager to assist us in organizing and managing our hotel's daily operations. You will be in charge of the company's procedures and personnel, ensuring that they are well-coordinated and productive. You'll be in charge of overseeing each hotel department, supervising employees, evaluating the effectiveness of business operations, and allocating resources. Our ideal applicant has prior experience managing a team in the hospitality or hotel management industry. If you're ready to get started, apply now!
- Include a component of staff meetings that aims to create innovative ways of continuously enhancing performance
- Communicate with all department management teams to ensure that operations run smoothly
- Stay up to date with the hotel's inner workings, including room pricing, hotel regulations, discounts, availabilities, VIP visitors, hotel events, and more
- Evaluate candidates and conduct interviews to maintain proper staffing levels in all departments
- Conduct revenue management audits for all department budgets, including purchase journals, expenditures, capital requests, labor, and present reports to general manager
- Excellent leadership skills, analytical skills, and communication skills
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- Must have previous management experience in a hospitality or hotel management role
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in the hospitality field, preferably in a full-service hotel
Must have experience with Choice Advantage
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Quality Inn Fort Wayne
We are a team of customer-focused, hospitality professionals that strive to provide a great experience for each guest that stays at our hotel! We work as a team to make this happen. We are looking for dedicated, hard-working, reliable, customer-oriented people to join our team.
Quality Inn Fort Wayne is located in the city of Fort Wayne, Indiana.