Comfort Suites Waco
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a part-time night auditor who loves working independently, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has light bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position where additional daytime or evening opportunities are available if desired, then apply today to join a team of true professionals!
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Ensure all guests feel they are having an exceptional experience at the property
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Hotel breakfast preparation steps will be part of the duties (making coffee, setting out pre-made foods, etc).
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
$9.25 - $10.25 hourly
About Comfort Suites Waco
We are a hotel company that has been in business for over 30 years. This Comfort Suites located at the circle in Waco has consistently won awards for being among the best in guest satisfaction and meeting standards as set forth for the brand. Guest reviews consistently cite that we are among the friendliest and cleanest hotels that they have stayed in. We look forward to you joining us in maintaining that quest to be the best.