La Quinta Inn Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. We provide the training, tools, and the team to help bring your career to the next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, please start your application today!
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Ensure all guests feel they are having an exceptional experience at the property
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Requires a flexible schedule that allows for overnight shift hours
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
- Some college is preferred but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
About La Quinta Inn Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
We stand 22 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.