Shri Hotel Group - Select Service Hotel Portfolio
Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- Process additional administrative, bookkeeping. and accounting procedures as required
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
11.50 - 13.00 hourly
About Shri Hotel Group - Select Service Hotel Portfolio
This Job is at Fairfield Inn and Suites, Smithfield, NC. Shri Hotel Group is based in RTP (Research Triangle Park) Raleigh/Durham Area, and owns and operates select-service hotels in North Carolina. We are looking for talented and experienced hospitality professionals to join our team as we grow our portfolio of hotels in North Carolina. Excellent opportunity and tremendous growth opportunity to work with our company. Apply Today.