Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. We provide the training, tools, and the team to help bring your career to the next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, please start your application today!
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Some college is preferred but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Proficiency with computers is required; experience with reservation and accounting software is desired
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
About Quality Inn
We are looking for a Hotel Front Desk Agent to serve as our guests' first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation.
Hotel Front Desk Agent responsibilities include registering guests, managing reservations, and providing information about rooms, rates, and amenities.
Ultimately, you will help create a pleasant and memorable stay or our guests.
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform guests about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to guests complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments