Adelphi Hotel Partners
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a night auditor who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
- Flexible overnight hours are required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
$20 - $21 hourly
About Adelphi Hotel Partners
The Adelphi Hotel Partners is Saratoga Springs’ landmark boutique property which blends old-world grace and Victorian grandeur with exceptional service and style for today’s guests. It is a part of Adelphi Hospitality Group which manages luxury hotels, restaurants, and hospitality properties.