Spa City Motor Lodge
Lark Hotels is seeking a Night Auditor for Spa City Motor Lodge, located in Saratoga Springs, NY. As a Night Auditor, you will be responsible for checking guests in and out, answering phones, making reservations, occasional concierge duties, and handling any emergencies. Other duties may arise as well. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Weekend availability
- Delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints, process reservations and check-ins, and other front desk agent duties as required
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
About Spa City Motor Lodge
Our 42 rooms are inspired by the dynamic artist culture and tradition of Saratoga. A modern motor lodge with interiors reminiscent of an artists studio, our guest rooms invite you to take in all that Saratoga Springs has to offer. After a day of outdoor adventure, downtown exploration, or race watching we offer a modern palette for your inspiration or relaxation.
Spa City Motor Lodge is located in the center of downtown Saratoga Springs, an inspired town with rich culture and a lively dining scene. Whether you’re escaping the city, road-tripping through the Hudson Valley, or exploring the Adirondacks, Saratoga Springs is ideally situated to be the gateway to your upstate New York adventure.