Fairfield Inn & Suites
We’re looking for a Night Auditor to assist guests with their overnight requests and balance accounts from the day shift.
Night Auditor responsibilities include checking in guests, handling their requests and taking reservations. The Night Auditor also reconciles all accounts, processes invoices and prepares paychecks.
Ultimately, you will provide excellent customer service to guests and keep the front desk and accounting operations running smoothly.
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- Flexible overnight hours are required
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- Some college is preferred but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Proficiency with computers is required; experience with reservation and accounting software is desired
About Fairfield Inn & Suites
Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.