Holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville
Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. We provide the training, tools, and the team to help bring your career to the next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, please start your application today!
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Requires a flexible schedule that allows for overnight shift hours
- Diploma or equivalent from high school is required; some college is desired
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
14 - 16 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.