LaQuinta Inn & Suites Lexington South
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a night auditor who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- Requires a flexible schedule that allows for overnight shift hours
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Some college is preferred but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
About LaQuinta Inn & Suites Lexington South
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.