Juneau Super 8
Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. We provide the training, tools, and the team to help bring your career to the next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, please start your application today!
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Process additional administrative, bookkeeping. and accounting procedures as required
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- Some college is preferred but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Proficiency with computers is required; experience with reservation and accounting software is desired
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
$13 hourly DOE
About Juneau Super 8
Juneau Super 8 is working to provide a great guest experience by having excellent staff to provide exceptional customer service!!!