Comfort Inn DFW North
Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. We provide the training, tools, and the team to help bring your career to the next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, please start your application today!
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Process additional administrative, bookkeeping. and accounting procedures as required
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
- Requires a flexible schedule that allows for overnight shift hours
$11 - $13 hourly
About Comfort Inn DFW North
Magnolia Hospitality Group was formed in 2007. The portfolio includes numerous brands including Choice, Hilton, Marriott, IHG, and Wyndham hotels.
At Magnolia Hospitality Group we strive for excellence, satisfaction, and believe in core values.
What sets us apart from others is our focused commitment to excellence and attention to detail.