Sleep Inn WV
Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. We provide the training, tools, and the team to help bring your career to the next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, please start your application today!
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Ensure all guests feel they are having an exceptional experience at the property
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Process additional administrative, bookkeeping. and accounting procedures as required
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Diploma or equivalent from high school is required; some college is desired
- Proficiency with computers is required; experience with reservation and accounting software is desired
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
10 - 12 hourly
About Sleep Inn WV
Our Sleep Inn is located at 1211 Liberty Park Drive, off of I-64, exit 39. We value hard-working, loyal team members with great attention to detail. We all work together to provide our guests with the cleanest rooms and best service.