Hilton Houston Westchase
Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. We provide the training, tools, and team to help bring your career to the next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, please start your application today!
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Process additional administrative, bookkeeping. and accounting procedures as required
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
- Proficiency with computers is required; experience with reservation and accounting software is desired
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- Diploma or equivalent from high school is required; some college is desired
- TABC Required or willing to take it in the first two weeks of employment
- Night Auditor Shift (11 PM to 7 AM); 3-4 shifts per week. Work shifts depend on hotel occupancy and needs.
- Willing to cover different shifts, working holidays, weekends, nights if necessary
- Prefer 1-2 years experience in Night Auditor positions in hotel industry
- On Q and PMS System Experience
- Prefer Hilton Brand Experience
- Stable work history; at least 1-2 years in the same job
$14 - $15 hourly
About Hilton Houston Westchase
Our hotel is off the Sam Houston Tollway in the Westchase business district. Enjoy panoramic Houston views through floor-to-ceiling windows, and relax by our tree-lined outdoor pool. We're within 15 minutes of the Energy Corridor and The Galleria, and downtown Houston is 14 miles away. Try a taste of Texas at our award-winning Rio Ranch restaurant.