Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Ensure all guests feel they are having an exceptional experience at the property
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
- Flexible overnight hours are required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
$15 - $18 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Brand New Hotel in the Prairie Stone business park next door to the NOW Arena. We are looking for individuals who want long-term aspirations and want to grow within the firm.