Comfort Suites Greenville Airport
Are you a genuine people person who has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a part-time night auditor to join our growing team for our beautiful new custom hotel. We provide the training, tools, and the team to help bring your career to the next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, please start your application today!
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- Some college is preferred but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
$11.50 - $12 hourly
About Comfort Suites Greenville Airport
This is hotel development # 1 of 3 in Greenville for our team. With that, we aren’t a massive management company, rather a family business that is in active growth mode! We are looking for people who want to be part of building this beautifully custom property into being #1.