Aloft Green Bay
Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a Night Auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. We provide the training, tools, and the team to help bring your career to the next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, please start your application today!
This is a part-time role. 11 pm to 7 am. $16 per hour, $18 per hour on weekends.
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
- Diploma or equivalent from high school is required; some college is desired
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
About Aloft Green Bay
Join our amazing team and be apart of a fun culture in a modern hotel with a bold design, filled with hip social spaces and an upbeat vibe.