Sleep Inn & Suites
Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints, process reservations and check-ins, and other front desk agent duties as required
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
- Proficiency with computers is required; experience with reservation and accounting software is desired
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
15.00 - 17.00 hourly
About Sleep Inn & Suites
Our Compensation Philosophy
We understand that living is not getting any cheaper. So, in addition to paying our team well, we proactively seek out various forms of "compensation" to offer our employees.
We also operate with the principle that a team who feels valued, receives recognition for a job well done, gives back to their community, and is working in a positive culture is every bit as important as a good wage.
So, we strive daily to create and nurture a positive and healthy work culture free from drama, gossip, mistrust, and negativity.