Colorado Hospitality Services, Inc.
Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Ensure all guests feel they are having an exceptional experience at the property
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Flexible overnight hours are required
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- Diploma or equivalent from high school is required; some college is desired
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
$18 - $21
About Colorado Hospitality Services, Inc.
Our company is comprised of brand-name hotels from Choice, Wyndham, Radisson, and Marriott. With nearly 50 properties between Colorado, Nebraska, Wyoming, and Idaho, we can help you find a place to work and enjoy great benefits including vacation, health benefits, and 401k for a qualified associate.