Tru by Hilton Coppell
Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Some college is preferred but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
- Flexible overnight hours are required
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
14 - 17 hourly
About Tru by Hilton Coppell
Tru by Hilton Coppell is a new build property that opened on 9/6/19 located at the intersection of I-635 and Belt Line.
1560 Point West Blvd Coppell, TX. 75019
As a Guest Service Agent/Night Auditor, you will help to create an excellent and memorable stay for our guests. The Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor is responsible for, but not limited to, taking reservations, greeting and registering guests, providing outstanding guest service during their stay, preparing breakfast, cleaning and settling the guest's account upon completion of their stay.
Applicant must have open availability to work Friday & Saturdays and additional days as per the needs of the hotel and must be able to work holidays on and outside of normal schedule. Applicant must work overnight from 11PM-7AM and will be the only employee on site for the entire duration. Applicant must be willing and able to drive shuttle.