Quality Inn & Suites Coeur D'Alene
Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our expanding group of hospitality professionals. Hours would be overnight. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations, and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Ensure all guests feel they are having an exceptional experience at the property
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
- Proficiency with computers is required; experience with reservation and accounting software is desired
- Flexible overnight hours are required
$16 - $17 hourly
About Quality Inn & Suites Coeur D'Alene
Situated near Lake Coeur d'Alene, which offers a bounty of outstanding outdoor activities for the active traveler, our pet-friendly hotel allows every member of the family to join in the fun.