Marriott Buffalo Amsherst
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a night auditor who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints, process reservations and check-ins, and other front desk agent duties as required
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Ensure all guests feel they are having an exceptional experience at the property
- Process additional administrative, bookkeeping. and accounting procedures as required
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- Some college is preferred but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
$17 - $18 hourly
About Marriott Buffalo Amsherst
Elevate your trip to Western New York at Buffalo Marriott Niagara. Our hotel in Amherst, NY, is conveniently located a short drive from the Buffalo Niagara Airport and boasts a complimentary airport shuttle service. A gateway to Buffalo and Niagara Falls, our hotel provides easy access to both popular destinations, as well as other local attractions, including the University of Buffalo, KeyBank Center, and Canalside. When hunger strikes, visit BlueFire Bar & Grille, our on-site restaurant serving American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.