Comfort Inn - Bozeman
Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- Proficiency with computers is required; experience with reservation and accounting software is desired
- Diploma or equivalent from high school is required; some college is desired
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
About Comfort Inn - Bozeman
Located at 1370 N 7th Ave Fun, friendly family-oriented place to work!