Quality Inn & Suites - Hwy 280
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a night auditor who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints, process reservations and check-ins, and other front desk agent duties as required
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
About Quality Inn & Suites - Hwy 280
Quality Inn & Suites Hwy - 280 is a newly renovated hotel located on the corridor of the often busy Highway 280. We have a great team always willing and able to help any guest and employees alike to meet our common goal of excellent customer service.