Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Ensure all guests feel they are having an exceptional experience at the property
- Responsible for welcoming guests to the hotel, checking them in, processing credit cards, deposits, and providing guests with receipts
- Run the night audit each evening
- Verify that all transactions are included in the night audit
- Will train the right person
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- Proficiency with computers is required; experience with reservation and accounting software is desired
- Some college is preferred but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
$14 - $15 hourly
About Odessey Systems
Odessey Systems is the management company that manages this hotel.