Homewood Suites Raleigh
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a night auditor who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Flexible overnight hours are required
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
About Homewood Suites Raleigh
Off I-440, we're steps from Crabtree Valley Mall and three miles from the North Carolina Museum of Art. Meredith College and NC State University can be reached in 10 minutes, and Raleigh-Durham International Airport is only 10 miles from our door.