Houser Creek Hospitality, LLC
As the next general manager of our busy hotel, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to lead our staff and provide our customers with the finest service possible. We need a leader who thrives in presenting new and creative ideas to boost revenue and build good relationships with guests to ensure repeat business. Our ideal applicant is dedicated to providing excellent service and has at least 5 years of hospitality experience, preferably in a hotel management role. As the general manager, you will be in charge of human resource management functions such as interviewing, hiring, training, task assignment, coaching/counseling, and performance management. If you're a proven leader looking for a new challenge, please apply as soon as possible!
- Lead sales and marketing efforts by developing a targeted strategy for publicizing the hotel's services and amenities
- Generate a budget that ensures guest satisfaction and quality of services while also keeping costs balanced and profit margins maximized
- Guide the leaders of each hotel department in developing goals, objectives, and a plan of action for achieving them
- Empower hotel staff to excel in superior guest service to drive financial success through strong leadership and creative operational strategies
- Enhance the hotel's reputation for quality by inspecting the cleanliness and upkeep of the rooms, public areas, and surrounding grounds
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent GED; degree in hospitality or related field of study preferred
- You must have previous experience in a manager role overseeing a team, preferably in a hospitality role
- Exhibit excellent organizational, communication, and problem-solving abilities
- Must have at least 5 or more years of experience in the hospitality field
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- IHG or Choice Brand experience of more than one year
$45,000 - $60,000
About Houser Creek Hospitality, LLC
Houser Creek Hospitality, LLC owns and operates multiple hotels- all adjacent to Discovery Park of America. Ownership is local and has been involved in the Union City and Martin communities for decades. Employees have benefits such as insurance, vacation time, Discovery Park of America family memberships, IRA (investment match), hotel discounts when traveling, and more. The company strives to promote from within and offers brand and other appropriate job training.