Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Do you flourish in a fast-paced atmosphere where you can demonstrate your leadership abilities? If this is the case, we have an excellent opportunity for you as our next general manager. Our busy hotel requires a creative thinker who can introduce new ideas to increase revenue and establish customer relationships to encourage repeat business. You will not only lead our team, but you will also need to provide the best service to our guests. Day-to-day duties will involve hiring new employees, training them, managing all hotel departments, and guaranteeing outstanding guest satisfaction. Our ideal candidate has 5 or more years of experience leading a hotel or hospitality team and is dedicated to providing our customers with a 5-star experience. Apply now if you're ready for a new challenge!
- Provide the vision, leadership, and strategy that inspires your staff to deliver exceptional guest service that drives financial success
- Enhance the hotel's reputation for quality by inspecting the cleanliness and upkeep of the rooms, public areas, and surrounding grounds
- Lead sales and marketing efforts by developing a targeted strategy for publicizing the hotel's services and amenities
- Create a budget to maximize profit margins while keeping costs in balance with guest satisfaction and quality of services
- Collaborate with hotel department leaders to define goals and objectives that are compatible with the overall hotel goals, as well as strategies for achieving them
- Must have superb communication skills, organizational skills, and problem-solving skills
- Proven customer service experience as a manager; strong guest-focused mentality
- 5+ years of experience working in a hotel or the hospitality industry required
- Previous experience as a hotel manager, assistant manager, or hotel department manager required
- High school diploma or equivalent GED; degree in hospitality or related field of study preferred
$55,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Brand New Hotel in the Prairie Stone business park next door to the NOW Arena. We are looking for individuals who want long-term aspirations and want to grow within the firm.