Fairfield Inn & Suites
Are you a friendly problem solver who can deliver a five-star experience to our guests? Then you might be perfect for the maintenance engineer role at our hotel. You will be responsible for supervising the property's complete maintenance and routine processes to make it fully functional, enjoyable, and safe. Our ideal candidate is committed to helping our guests actively and consistently. If this describes you, and you're ready for an exciting career in hospitality, apply now!
- Adhere to all engineering safety norms and procedures
- Keep an open line of communication with other team members and staff
- React to emergencies that happen before, during, and after your regular work shifts
- Use a wide range of tools such as hammers, screwdrivers, indicators, edge finders, drills, wrenches, and additional equipment
- Complete all work orders and fix maintenance problems promptly
- Good knowledge of computer software; preferably facilities management software
- 2-4 years of maintenance experience is required for this role
- This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Driver’s license and clean driving record is mandatory
- Stellar communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are needed
$14 - $17 hourly
About Fairfield Inn & Suites
Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.