DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Westminster
Are you a hardworking, reliable maintenance technician? We’re looking for you! Our company is growing and we need a maintenance professional who has the know-how to keep our facilities and equipment in top shape. You’ll conduct regular inspections and routine maintenance and come up with ideas for preventative measures we can use to maximize the life of our equipment and minimize safety risks. If you have a passion for fixing things we want you to bring your experience to our team. Apply today!
- Record when any equipment was serviced and repairs were made
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Ensure all equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring are in working order by conducting routine maintenance and handle any repairs, if needed
- Manage other maintenance requests as required
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Available to be on call and respond to maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
- Stellar communication skills, attention to detail, and work ethic
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
19.00 - 22.00 hourly
About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Westminster
Located in Westminster, just off US-36, we offer easy access to downtown Denver and Boulder. Rocky Mountain Airport and Denver International Airport are in close proximity to the hotel. The hotel has superb guest rooms and suites with modern decor and comfortable furnishings, including amenities such as complimentary WiFi and breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains.