The Hotel Salem
Lark Hotels is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join the team at our Salem, MA location The Hotel Salem. The ideal candidate is self-motivated with a keen sense of detail. This individual will be performing a wide variety of tasks from painting and plumbing to trouble-shooting and preventive maintenance and must be skilled in a number of areas while understanding that customer service is of the utmost importance. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Work on the interior and the exterior of the property to ensure proper maintenance
- Complete guestroom work orders in a prompt and efficient manner
- Perform repairs on heating, cooling and plumbing
- Respond quickly and professionally to guest needs
- Perform painting tasks including: patching drywall, caulking, cosmetic touch-ups
- Deliver and/or remove furnishings from rooms as needed
- Routinely participate in preventative maintenance programs
- Complete daily assigned responsibilities and provide guests excellent customer service
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or a minimum of three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Previous hotel/building experience a plus
About The Hotel Salem
The Hotel Salem is a vibrant and one-of-a-kind accommodation on the North Shore of Boston. This 44-room boutique Salem hotel is in the middle of the action on the bustling Essex Street pedestrian mall in the city center. Salem's only seasonal rooftop bar and restaurant offers delicious cocktails and unique tacos—all served with a view.