La Quinta Inn Midvale
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Manage the hotel's machinery and preventive maintenance procedures
- Remain on-call in case of emergencies by keeping a phone on hand
- Work with a variety of tools hammers and screwdrivers, indicators and edge finders, drills, wrenches, and other maintenance tools of the trade
- Adhere to all engineering safety norms and procedures
- Create an available channel of communication between you and other staff, including managers and department heads
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
- Stellar communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are needed
- You will need 2-4 years of experience in a maintenance role
- This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent GED
$15 - $18 hourly
About La Quinta Inn Midvale