We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our building for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on our equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance protocols to keep equipment operations smoothly and eliminate safety risks
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any handle any repairs
- Take additional maintenance requests as assigned
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Stock linen closets with clean linens on assigned floors
- Maintains the cleanliness and presentation of hallways
- Monitors front entrance, lobby, and restrooms to ensure a well-organized and clean environment
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience
$11.50 - $13.50 hourly
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our over 100-year history. We are proud to have an award-winning workplace culture and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of our Team Members so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our travel discount program. We prioritize understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices.
Mission: To be the most hospitable company in the world – by creating heartfelt experiences for Guests, meaningful opportunities for Team Members, high value for Owners, and a positive impact in our Communities.