DoubleTree by Hilton Harrisonburg
Are you a friendly problem solver who can deliver a five-star experience to our guests? Then you might be perfect for the maintenance engineer role at our hotel. You will be responsible for supervising the property's complete maintenance and routine processes to make it fully functional, enjoyable, and safe. Our ideal candidate is committed to helping our guests actively and consistently. If this describes you, and you're ready for an exciting career in hospitality, apply now!
- Adhere to all engineering safety norms and procedures
- Complete all work orders and fix maintenance problems promptly
- Keep an open line of communication with other team members and staff
- Use a wide range of tools such as hammers, screwdrivers, indicators, edge finders, drills, wrenches, and additional equipment
- Collaborate with other personnel who will help you with maintenance tasks
- Supervise the maintenance team and manage the department
- 2-4 years of maintenance experience is required for this role
- Must have strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent GED
- Ability to use web-based software, including facilities maintenance software preferred
$20 - $22 hourly
About DoubleTree by Hilton Harrisonburg
The Doubletree by Hilton Harrisonburg is a full-service hotel and a well-established market leader in the area. We offer room for growth and development, as well as an inclusive working environment. Our mission is to provide both guests and associates with an outstanding experience.