Microtel Inn and Suites-Liberty, MO
Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our equipment running smoothly as long as possible and minimize any risk. Job seekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Conduct routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring to make sure they’re operating efficiently and make any needed repairs
- Check the building for any damage to doors, windows, and walls, and make any repairs as needed
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance protocols to keep equipment operations smoothly and eliminate safety risks
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
- Needs to have availability to respond on nights and weekends to on-call maintenance requests
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
$14 - $16 hourly
About Microtel Inn and Suites-Liberty, MO
The beautiful brand new Microtel Inn and Suites located in Liberty, MO is preparing to open its doors at the end of April. This property needs friendly, smiling, and energetic staff to welcome our hotel guests. Join our Team!!!