Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis North
Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our equipment running smoothly as long as possible and minimize any risk. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Check the building for any damage to doors, windows, and walls, and make any repairs as needed
- Conduct routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring to make sure they’re operating efficiently and make any needed repairs
- Record when any equipment was serviced and repairs were made
- Take additional maintenance requests as assigned
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance protocols to keep equipment operations smoothly and eliminate safety risks
- Stellar communication skills, attention to detail, and work ethic
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Over 2 years of maintenance experience
$17 - $17.50 hourly
About Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis North
In both big and small moments, our Team Members continue to share the light and warmth of hospitality when the world needs it the most.
At Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis North we know it is the people that create the experience. As such we believe in providing care to both our guests and associates. Enjoy flexible schedules, an engaging work environment, and empowerment to be your best.