Comfort Inn - Bozeman
Full-time and Part-time
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Manage the hotel's machinery and preventive maintenance procedures
- Respond to emergencies that occur outside of regular working hours
- Observe all engineering safety rules and criteria
- Keep an open line of communication with other team members and staff
- Complete all work orders and fix maintenance problems promptly
- Good knowledge of computer software; preferably facilities management software
- Driver’s license and clean driving record is mandatory
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are necessary
- The ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. or more is required
$19 - $21
About Comfort Inn - Bozeman
Located at 1370 N 7th Ave Fun, friendly family oriented place to work!